Pastor of College & Young Adult Ministries
As CCC makes the move to their new campus, the Pastor of College and Young Adult Ministries will play an integral role as an entrepreneurial leader, finding innovative ways to reach this age group and integrate them into the larger life of the church. This next season of ministry, anchored by the new campus and increased visibility, positions the church for greater impact as they continue to be a church that transforms their city and beyond by connecting people to Christ, Community and Calling!
The Pastor of College & Young Adult Ministries is part of the Congregational Life Zone and head of the College & Young Adult Department. This position serves the congregation by developing and leading a ministry to college-aged adults (18–24) and young adults (20’s–30’s) and helping incorporate them into the overall life of the church. This position reports to the Congregational Life Zone Director. This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits.
- Department Leadership – Develop an annual department strategic plan and budget to accomplish the overall vision and ministry objectives.
- College-Aged Ministry – Serve as the primary teacher and leader for a weekly meeting to foster fellowship, spiritual growth, and community.
- Young Adult (20’s–30’s) Ministry – Develop regular opportunities for community for the young adults of CCC and the local community through monthly activities, informal gatherings, and a regular presence at weekend services.
- Volunteer Development – develop and lead a team of volunteers to help carry out ministry objectives.
- Sports and Wellness Ministry – Work closely with the Director of Outserving Ministries to equip and deploy leaders for a broad Sports and Wellness ministry that align with the various interests of the congregation, serving as a means to building community.
- Shepherding – Share the pastoral shepherding of the congregation by participation in the Pastor of the Day and Emergency Pastor on Call rotations as well as performing weddings and funerals, administering the Compassion Fund, and making hospital visits.
- A Christ honoring life marked by personal holiness, prayer, bible study, spiritual, emotional maturity, and increasing dependence on the Holy Spirit
- Unquestionable integrity, specifically in areas of handling finances, relationships, and time management
- A man or woman with a spirit of submission, flexibility, teachableness and a sense of humor!
- A high energy leader with the proven ability to gather, relate with and lead the college and youg adult demographic
- Strong ability to teach and preach God’s Word in a manner that is relatable, relevant, and innovative
- Seminary degree desirable but a bible college degree with relevant ministry experience is acceptable.
- Proven skill in equipping and releasing leaders into ministry (Ephesians 4:16).
- Solid organizational and administrative skills and ability to multi-task various ministry responsibilities and competing priorities.
- A self-starter, actively learning from books, others, and life experiences with a commitment to pursue excellence.
- Theologically comfortable in an interdenominational congregation.
- Proven ability and sensitivity to lead and serve in multicultural settings.
- A clear call to pastoral ministry and affirmation in that role.
- Fully agrees with and champions CCC’s Calling, Convictions, and Statement of Faith.
Front Office Administrator
The Office Administrator is a part of the Operations Zone. This position provides front office support for Colorado Community and serves as the initial “face” of the church for visiting our Base Camp. This position reports to the Operations Zone Director. This is a full‑time, non-exempt (hourly), support level position with benefits.
- Front Desk:
- Greet and welcome office visitors and refer emergencies and/or walk-ins to Pastor of the Day and/or appropriate staff member.
- Answer phone calls – triage, screen and forward as needed and maintain phone message system.
- General Office Duties:
- Order and restock general office supplies, distribute mail daily, maintain all office equipment and keep updated vendor list, prepare in-kind donation letters for Business Administrator’s signature, coordinate with Accounting Assistant to maintain and reconcile Costco and Sams cash cards.
- Update Staff Phone Lists as needed.
- Send out daily prayer requests via email which come in through the web site prayer line
- Handle incoming general information emails which are submitted through the church web site
- Process Visitor Cards:
- Enter information into church database system, triage requests and/or action items and assign appropriate process queues or pastors; prepare Visitor Letters for pastor’s signature.
- See that prayer requests are ready for Devo & Prayer and forwarded to prayer teams.
- Prepare a monthly prayer request tally sheet for the Pastors.
- Create and send Visitor Letters in response to collected Visitor Cards.
- Facility Use:
- Manage facility use requests from outside organizations
- Maintain database calendar for facility use by outside organizations and certain church resources (e.g. church vehicles)
- General Ministry Assistance:
- Oversee the Information Centers in the Worship Center & Upper Room lobbies, maintain Church Community Board.
- Assist Ministry Departments as needed with entry of information into church database system.
- Help with church mailings, bulletin “stuffing”, etc. as needed.
- Assist Director of Communications by adding / updating grid posts to the church web site.
- Update daily events signs for East and West buildings.
- Other projects as requested by Directors as time allows.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Recruit and prepare volunteer office pool to assist with front desk coverage and administrative projects.
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm. Keep very regular office hours! Must be on time daily.
- Meetings: Attend all required staff meetings and retreats (“Devos & Prayer”, Monthly CCC All Staff, Annual Staff Retreat, etc.)
- A Christ honoring life marked by personal holiness, prayer, bible study, spiritual and emotional maturity and increasing dependence on the Holy Spirit (Titus 1:6-9, 1 Timothy 3:1-7).
- Unquestionable integrity specifically in areas of handling finances, relationships and time management.
- A man/woman with a spirit of submission, eagerness, flexibility, a teachable spirit and a sense of humor!
- Welcoming, friendly disposition with solid people skills.
- Spiritual discernment and the ability to deal with the unknown in a calm, decisive manner.
- Effectively communicates with and relates to people of all ages and ethnicities.
- Exemplifies sound discretion and confidentiality in decision-making and interpersonal interactions.
- A team player; able to effectively multitask projects and tasks.
- Solid computer skills with MS Office programs (Word, Outlook, Publisher, Excel, etc.), Internet communications.
- Able to learn and effectively use the church database system.
- Comfortable in an interdenominational setting.
- Takes personal initiative in learning and strives for excellence in all work duties.
- In full agreement with and champions Colorado Community’s Calling, Convictions and Statement of Faith.
- Supportive of the structure and leadership of Colorado Community Church.
- Passionate about seeing others succeed.
- Strives for excellence in all work duties.
Please email your resume and a brief summary of your faith story to email@example.com
We have no part-time positions available at this time.
We have no intern positions available at this time.