WHEN: Monday, Beginning October 5, 2020 to November 30, 2020 (for 9 weeks) - 6:00-8:00pm
WHERE: Kid's Auditorium
We’ve all been hurt by other people, we’ve hurt ourselves, and we’ve hurt others. And as a result, every single one of us ends up with some sort of hurt, hang-up, or habit. But the question we all face is, Where do we go from here?
In addition to practical, encouraging biblical teaching, each chapter includes two real-life testimonies of men and women whose lives have been transformed by living out the eight choices in this book. Through making each of these choices, you too will find God’s pathway to wholeness, growth, spiritual maturity, happiness, and healing. You’ll find real answers, real hope, and a real future — one healing choice at a time.
Includes 8 study sessions that takes you step-by-step through the recovery and self-discovery process. Includes questions, memory verses, practical application, and more.
1. Admitting Need — The Reality Choice
2. Getting Help — The Hope Choice
3. Letting Go — The Commitment Choice
4. Coming Clean — The Housecleaning Choice
5. Making Changes — The Transformation Choice
6. Repairing Relationships — The Relationship Choice
7. Maintaining Momentum — The Growth Choice
8. Recycling Pain — The Sharing Choice
Questions: Contact Doni Richmond