WHEN: February 1 & 2, 2019 - Friday, 6:30-8:30pm & Saturday, 9:00am-12:00pm
WHERE: The Upper Room, East Bldg
Celebrate Partnership by Getting in Sync with the Opposite Sex (a FREE TWO-day event)
We long for true partnerships in our romantic, family and workplace relationships, but are often met with resistance or, at best, reluctant support. Wouldn't it be wonderful if creating the spirit of partnership was a simple repeatable process? You will get a unique understanding of how differently men and women think, speak, listen, collaborate and approach planning and implementation. Learn how to use the way God created us perfectly for survival and upgrade your instincts by adding the conscious choice God gave us to create all the beauty in our life and relationships. Singles and couples welcome.
- Honor the strengths, challenges and needs of both sexes.
- Heal past hurts that prevent you and your partners from participating "full out".
- Skillfully incorporate each other's genius and passions in consciously designing the plan for your relationship, family, or business.
- Set conflict and compromise aside. Use our "Let's Make A Deal" method to leave everyone grinning in unprecedented satisfaction.
YOU SHOULD ATTEND IF YOU ARE:
- Hoping to create a solid foundation for a fulfilling partnership in a new or existing relationship.
- Confused about why a relationship is breaking down, becoming less functional, and feeling more apathetic or contentious.
- Yearning for greater results in your life, and longing for closer, richer and more collaborative relationships.
- Wondering why you have success in your work but relationships seem complex, difficult and downright challenging.
- You want to be more self-expressed and less misunderstood.
- You are ready to create the relationship and connection that God wants for you.
MORE INFO: Email Dawn Abbott